Today’s post answers some of the most common questions about vehicle wraps, as shown by Google’s “People Also Asked” tool. Read on for all the answers or call 615-649-5003 to speak directly with a vehicle wrap specialist in Nashville, TN.
What Is A Vehicle Wrap?
Wraps are thin vinyl coverings fitted to different vehicles to display custom designs for branding, marketing, and decorative purposes.
Popular vehicle wraps options include:
- Vinyl decals (e.g. brand logos)
- Vinyl lettering (e.g. business names, service offerings, phone numbers, slogans)
- Vinyl numbering (e.g. numbering on race cars)
- Full vehicle wraps, which cover the entire vehicle \
- Partial vehicle wraps, which leave portions of the bodywork exposed
- Perforated window vinyl wraps, which transform windows into mini billboards without compromising on visibility
At Metrocenter Signworks, we can wrap almost any vehicle, from E-bikes and boats to low-speed planes, and everything in-between, and every design is 100% customizable.
Are Vehicle Wraps Effective For Advertising And Branding?
Vehicle wraps are one of the premier advertising options in Nashville and the surrounding areas, offering several unique benefits, including:
- Unparalleled targeting—Unlike static storefront signage, vehicle wraps can be used for pinpoint demographic targeting. Simply decide where you want to expand your brand recognition and marketing reach, then drive around the neighborhood, or park your vehicle somewhere in the area. You’ll generate thousands of impressions over the course of a single day.
- Massive marketing reach—In a 3M vehicle wrap study, a single intra-city truck wrap generated approximately 16-million impressions in a single year, equating to roughly 43,000 impressions per day!
- Supreme cost-effectiveness—In the same study cited above, vehicle wraps ranked number-one in a media asset-value comparison, generating 1000 impressions for only $0.48—a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising mediums, like television, print, and in-store signage.
How Much Do Vehicle Wraps Cost?
The exact cost of your vehicle wrap depends on several factors, including:
- The size and type of vehicle you want to wrap
- The type of vinyl material you want to use (e.g. speciality reflective vinyl or standard)
- The surface conditions of your vehicle (e.g. Are there rivets, screws, and seams that demand additional time and planning?)
- The overall complexity of the project (e.g. Do you need a custom design made from scratch, or are we reproducing existing artwork?)
Generally speaking, partial wraps can cost between $1200 to $2500, while full-coverage commercial advertising can range from $2000 to $4000 for standard small and large vehicles. However, your best bet is simply to get in touch with our team for a free quote—call 615-649-5003 to start your consultation now.
How Much Maintenance Is Required For Vehicle Wraps?
Most vehicle wraps can last anywhere from 3 to 5 years, but proper maintenance can extend that product lifespan much longer. Don’t worry, it’s easy—giving your vehicle wrap a quick hand-washing, using a mix of clean water and mild detergent, is more than enough for most wear. Wash your vehicle wrap whenever it is visibly dirty, and let it air dry afterwards. You can also take your vehicle wrap through touchless or brushless automatic car washes if you prefer, but skip the wax option to avoid harsh and damaging products.
Of course, if you’d rather automate the whole process, a Metrocenter SignWorks specialist can take care of your vehicle wrap maintenance on a schedule that works for you.
Learn More About Custom Vehicle Wraps In Nashville, TN
Call 615-649-5003 or visit the Metrocenter SignWorks website to book a free vehicle wrap consultation and get a same-day quote on your order.