Today’s post explains the value of custom vehicle wraps and graphics for Nashville businesses, then shares some simple maintenance tips to help you get more for your money. Call 615-649-5003 for a free quote.
Why Buy And Maintain Custom Vehicle Wraps And Graphics In Nashville, TN?
Custom vehicle wraps and graphics are one of the most cost-effective options for business advertising and fleet branding. But don’t take our word for it—this is borne out by research by some of the top players in the signage industry:
- According to research by 3M’s Graphics Market Center, 97% of surveyed respondents recalled seeing custom vehicle wraps and graphics recently, and 98% thought the ads created a positive image of the advertiser.
- According to the American Trucking Association, even a single intra-city truck with custom vehicle wraps and graphics can generate more than 15-million impressions in a single year.
- After a three-month media asset-value comparison by Media Buyers Guide, custom vehicle wraps and graphics were shown to be more cost effective than all other studied mediums, including television, magazine advertising, newspaper, radio, and static outdoor signage.
With proper maintenance, custom vehicle wraps and graphics can last upwards of five years, which translates to millions of impressions and unbeatable advertising value.
How To Maintain Custom Vehicle Wraps And Graphics In Nashville, TN
- Wash your custom vehicle wraps and graphics properly. Start by rinsing off as much dirt and grit as you can with a spray of clean water. Next, using a wet, non-abrasive detergent, wash the vehicle with a soft, clean cloth or sponge. Rinse thoroughly with clean water, then squeegee and finish with a microfiber cloth to reduce water spotting.
- Wash your custom vehicle wraps and graphics regularly. Wash your graphics whenever they appear dirty. The longer you leave any contaminants on your vehicle, the harder they’ll be to wash away—and the greater the risk of damaging your custom vehicle wraps and graphics in the process.
- Use caution with pressure washers. Hand-washing is always recommended, but pressure washers may be used with the following precautions: ensure the water pressure is lower than 2000 psi; keep the water temperature below 180 °F (80 °C); use a spray nozzle with a 40-degree wide angle spray pattern; and keep the nozzle at least 1 foot away and perpendicular (at 90 degrees) to the graphic at all times.
- Avoid brush car washes. Though touchless car washes work fine for most custom vehicle wraps and graphics, use of some brush car washes can dull, scratch, or lift graphics.
- Clean fuel spills immediately. Fuel spills rapidly degrade custom vehicle wraps and graphics, as well as their adhesives. Make sure to wipe fuel off your vehicle immediately, then wash, rinse, and dry as described earlier.
Free Quotes On Custom Vehicle Wraps And Graphic Design And Maintenance In Nashville, TN
Whether you’re looking for custom vehicle wrap and graphic designs or worry-free professional maintenance services, MetroCenter Signworks can help. We proudly serve businesses throughout Middle Tennessee, and remote design services are available for clients nationwide. Call 615-649-5003 or visit the MetroCenter Signworks website to book your 100% free quote and consultation today.